Make your next formal
dinner party be the talk of the town. The elegant dessert served in the finest
restaurants has finally come to your kitchen. The Classic Crème Brûlée is a velvety rich custard laced with
Madagascar vanilla bean is ready for a light coating of sugar and torch to
finish off this classic dessert!
This sinfully rich
dessert is made with the finest all natural ingredients to insure that the
flavors of the vanilla and custard are all you taste. There are no artificial
ingredients to alter the flavors you have come to love in Crème Brûlée. All-natural
ingredients come from the nature and are full of the minerals and vitamins you
need to maintain your healthy lifestyle. Real cream and other dairy ingredients
make this dessert a good source of vitamin A, calcium, and iron. Vanilla beans
contain traces of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese,
iron and zinc.
Freeze this product
immediately upon receipt. For the most elegant
service, sprinkle about one tablespoon of raw sugar over the crème brûlée while
the product is still frozen. Tilt the ramekin and rotate so the sugar covers
the entire surface. Use a culinary torch to caramelize the sugar. Burn the
sugar until it is golden brown. Let the torched crème brûlée rest for 10-20
minutes before serving. To ensure the safety of our
customers with allergies, DessertHub
would like you to know that this dessert contains milk and egg and
is manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, eggs, milk, wheat and
soybean. This dessert is individually frozen for
convenience and is delivered straight to your home.
Our classic creme brulee is kosher certified and has been on "Oprah's
Favorite Things" list for seven years. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
· Package of 8 (5 oz.) classic creme brulee
· Repeatedly chosen by Oprah's Favorite Things as Oprah's favorite desserts
· This dessert is made out of all natural ingredients and is Kosher certified!
· Preservative free, contains no added chemicals or other artificial ingredients
· All the great flavor you love without the additives you don't want
· Premium quality ingredients - great source of iron and large number of antioxidants
· A valuable source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and B-complex group of vitamins
· Great source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, and zinc
· Contains nutrients that promote cardiovascular health and reduce risk of variety of cancers
· Family business for nearly three decades, USDA inspected and approved